Save the Date
Presbyterian Women in the Presbytery of Albany
Wednesday, October 16, 2018 – 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Cambridge United Presbyterian Church
81 E Main ST Cambridge NY 12816
Our Mission Partner in Guatemala
Rev. Kate Kotfila, Moderator of The Presbytery of Albany will share her experiences from her Immersion Trip to Guatemala.
Rev. Beth Illingworth, Temporary Chaplain in the Presbytery of Albany will lead devotions.
Lisa Gray. Moderator of Presbyterian Women in the Synod of the Northeast will bring greetings.
– Bring a bag lunch.
– Registration fee of $5.00 will be collected at the door.
– A freewill offering will go to The Protestant Center for Pastoral Studies in Central America (CEDEPCA), an educational institution that contributes to the transformation of lives by providing training and accompaniment, and by offering spaces for reflection to women and men from diverse Christian traditions and communities. CEDEPCA is a mission partner of the Presbytery of Albany and has been instrumental in helping Albany Presbytery’s partnership with the Mam Presbytery in Guatemala.
– Bring donations of gently used or new clothing for children and small sizes for men for the Good Neighbor Program, a network of friends and neighbors living in and around Cambridge, NY that support farm workers.
For further Information
– Rosalie Hemingway at 518-758-7886 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Charlotte Hasselbarth at 518-356-0637 or email@example.com
Click for flyer
Direction to Cambridge United Presbyterian Church
81 East Main St. Cambridge, NY 12816
The Church building is on the corner of Rt. 372 and Rt.22 (Main St. and Park St.) You can enter the parking lot from either Street.
FROM THE NORTHWAY HEADING NORTH (It takes about 45 minutes from I87 to the Church)
– Take Exit 14 for NY 9P toward NY 29/Saratoga Springs/Schuylerville
– Keep left at the fork to continue toward NY 9PS/Union Ave.
– In 1-mile turn left at Gilbert Road to NY 29 E/Lake Ave.
– Turn right and follow NY 29 E to Main St. in Greenwich
– Go through Greenwich on Main ST. At the dead end turn left then right with the road to NY 372
– Remain on 372E through Cambridge to Park St.
– The Church is on your left on the corner of Main and Park
FROM THE NORTHWAY HEADING SOUTH (It takes about 45 minutes from I87 to the Church)
– Take I-87 to Exit 16
– Turn left onto Ballard Rd,
– Continue onto Taylor Road, Colebrook Rd. and Rugg Rd.
– Take a slight right toward NY 32S in Northumberland
– Turn right at the 1st cross street onto NY 32S
– In 2-miles turn left onto US 4N
– Turn right onto County Route 113
– In a quarter of a mile turn left onto Thomson Rd,
– In two miles take a slight right onto Bald Mountain Rd.
– In 2 miles turn right onto NY 40S
– In about a mile at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto NY 29E
– Continue onto Main St.
– Continue onto Bridge St.
– Bridge ST turns slightly right and becomes Eddy St.
– Continue onto 372E/Cambridge Rd. for 8 miles
– The Church is on your left at the corner of Main and Park St.