1 Peter 5:2 reads “…not greedy for money, but eager to serve…”
Scholarships are available for:
- Synod Events
- Leadership Enhancement Workshop
- Horizons Bible Study Event at Stony Point Conference Center
- Presbyterian Women Churchwide Gathering
- Leadership Development – conferences and workshops to enhance one’s leadership role
- the amount of scholarship will be decided by the Finance Committee for each event
- available to women who are members of a PCUSA church in the Synod of the Northeast, plus are active in Presbyterian Women in a Presbytery or Congregation
- a brief written report needs to be sent to the PWSNE Finance Committee Moderator after attending the event
- application must be submitted to the Finance Moderator 45 days prior to the event
- applicants will be notified 30 days before the event
- applicants need to register and pay all fees for the event and submit a voucher for reimbursement by the registration deadline for the event
- Payment of the scholarship to the individual will be made after the event, by submitting the Reimbursement Voucher, with documentation, to the Treasurer. Documentation may take the form of a hotel bill, airline ticket, mileage declaration, etc.
For further information, please contact Moderator of Finance Committee in current Coordinating Team Directory . Thank you.
(Download, Print, complete and mail as indicated on form)
Presbyterian Women in the PC(USA)
Presbyterian Women’s Leadership Development Grant Program offers financial assistance to individual women in the PC(USA) who want to participate in events for their personal leadership development. These are called individual grants (See Form ).